Just Get Started

 I have been on a new journey and turned a new page this year. I am taking a positive step toward personal growth and healing. I am exploring different avenues for self-improvement, from reading books to watching videos and attending webinars. I hope the resources I uncover that have helped me will be helpful to you, and I will share them with you. I will keep everything straightforward and simple to read, cutting out all the boring stuff. Please know I support your journey towards better health and well-being.

 I have been educating myself in self-help, artistic growth, Christianity, mental health, writing, and becoming a certified genealogist on a budget. All the books, webinars, and videos I have referred to tell you the same thing: Just get started. So here we are, getting started together. https://holdapril77.wixsite.com/sleuth-matron-101 

All Rights Reserved 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quanisha Davis Found

Obey! Can you?

Do You Really Know Them?