It Takes Faith by 2Fishes Studio

 As mentioned in my recent blog post, I am starting a new phase in my life where I aim to merge all aspects of my life and be more authentic, transparent, and dependable. I attribute my success to my firm belief in Faith. Let me define Faith- complete trust or confidence in someone or something. It can also refer to a firm belief in God or the doctrines of a religion based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof. Speaking for myself, I belong to the latter definition. However, I don't expect others to share my beliefs. I believe everyone should have Faith in something - whether it's complete trust or confidence in someone or something. Therefore, wherever your Faith lies, I encourage you to lean on it. Faith alone can and will transform you and your perspective on life. In future blog posts, I will share my experiences and how Faith has played a significant role in my journey.

Photo Credit: April Holdridge Photography; Callaway Gardens, Georgia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quanisha Davis Found

Obey! Can you?

Do You Really Know Them?