Motivation Monday Continued

Good Monday morning. I realize I need to catch up and share my updates, but I believe everything happens for a reason. Looking back, one month was too early for an update. I appreciate your patience and understanding as I navigate this journey. Your unwavering support means the world to me, and I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for every one of you.
As I reach day 51, seven weeks and one day of my journey, I want to share that it hasn't been a smooth ride. There were days when my mind and body resisted, but my determination prevailed, allowing me to continue my journey. This victory over daily struggles and my higher power keeps me going. My progress inspires you to keep pushing forward in your journey.
I had a more challenging time during the first four weeks than during the last three. My chronic illness does cause difficult days, so fighting through and getting ready for the day has helped in many directions but also caused more challenging days. I do plan to dive deeper into all that in a future post. Today, I want to connect to show that I am still trying this out and share a picture of my demeanor on days 1, 49, and 50. I also encourage you to try it because I am thrilled with the outcome thus far.
I'm excited to share more about my journey in the future, so please stay tuned. I messed up on my sign for day 49. Embracing vulnerability, my husband and I were out of town for our anniversary trip, and I stink at math, to say the least. I hope you can see the difference as I feel it. Remember, we're in this together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quanisha Davis Found

Remembering Chanty Shiverdecker: A Call for Justice and Community Support

John Sidebottom The Forgotten Soldier