Watch Him Work

2Fishes Studio, All rights reserved. Alabama Railroad
 


I didn't know for a long time what it meant to see God at work until I slowed down enough to pay attention. When I think about Jesus working, I used to imagine seeing physical work being done, but that's not how it is. It's happening undercover, and today, I finally understood it.
I want to share this with you because today, I witnessed what I believe to be a higher power at work; I was right in the middle of it. I had been feeling really down and stressed because of my bipolar disorder. I didn't want to go to the doctor, leave the house, or deal with all the things that come with leaving the house. But as soon as I left, I didn't encounter any traffic. It felt like a ghost town whenever I tried to pull onto the road. Auburn is incredibly chaotic to drive in, but there wasn't a sight when pulling out of Taco Bell, Dunkin' Donuts, the Doctor's, or Doctor the gas station. I was able to get everything done with ease. If you can't see The Lord helping me in that, then I fear you can't see can't.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quanisha Davis Found

Remembering Chanty Shiverdecker: A Call for Justice and Community Support

John Sidebottom The Forgotten Soldier